Samsung brings out a all new pair of iPod touch-beating media players. Also , there is announcement of launch of Galaxy Tab 2 of 7.0 and 10.1 inches tablets.
Samsung is launching new addition of the Galaxy Player PMP range having the display of 3.6-inch and 4.0-inch.
The well designed media players runs on Android Gingerbread operating system supported with TouchWiz user interface which is found in companies all smartphones and tablets.
The latest Galaxy Player 4.2 comprises of 4.2-inch WVGA screen powered by 1GHz Cortex A8 processor. The images are captured through two-megapixel rear-camera and VGA front-facing camera for video calling is present. On the memory front, it comes with 8GB of built-in storage together with micro SD card for expanding to 32 GB.
The Galaxy Player 3.6 is enabled with Wi Fi ,USB and Bluetooth . The official release date of the device is yet to be announced in UK. Samsung has already priced and dated the release of the Galaxy Tab 2 in the United States. The 7.0 inches Ice Cream Sandwich tablet is priced around $249 (£160) making it affordably priced for all. It is expected reach the stores by April 22nd. The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1is competitively priced to iPad at $399 which comes to around £250.
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is the most awaited and alluring offering with full Android 4.0 experience together with Google Play store.
The overall pricing of the new Galaxy Tab has seen the reduction in pricing as compared to its predecessors.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 got Officially Announced in Portable Size - November 26th, 2013
- Apple is Going to Bring Two Big Curved Display Phone by Next Year - November 12th, 2013
- Now Android 4.2.2 is on roll in Sony Xperia L - November 1st, 2013
- The Launch of World's First Smart Phone with a Curved Screen by Samsung!! - October 9th, 2013
- Coming of Nokia Lumia 929 to Merchant Verizon is possible by November - October 1st, 2013
Last 5 posts in Samsung Galaxy 5
- Galaxy S Advance on Sale on Vodafone in UK by April 30 - April 28th, 2012
- Samsung Galaxy 5: A glittering star of world-popular Galaxy - October 12th, 2011